Declaration of Faith:
- We believe in the Holy Scripture, as translated in the King James Version; accepting fully the writing of the Old and New Testaments as the very Word of God, verbally inspired in all parts, our infallible and authoritative rule of faith and practice.
- We believe there is one God eternally existence in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the Deity of Christ; His virgin birth; His shed blood for atonement; His bodily resurrection; His ascension into Heaven there to be our Intercessor.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts of sin, makes believers children of God through the new birth, assuring them of Heaven, and by His indwelling enables them to live a Godly life.
- We believe that all men are by nature and choice sinful and lost, and have within themselves no possible means of separation.
- We believe in salvation by grace through faith; that salvation is the free gift of God, not by any virtue of works of man, but received only by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; that all true believers possess the gift of eternal life, a perfect righteousness, sonship in the family of God, and the divine guarantee that they shall never perish.
- We believe in the existence of satan, the deceiver and god of this present world; that he was defeated and judged at the cross, and therefore his final doom is certain.
- We believe in the second coming of Christ; that His return from Heaven will be personal, visible and glorious, the time being unrevealed but always imminent; that when He comes He will first be resurrection of the dead and the translation of the living remove from the earth His waiting Church; then pour out the righteous judgments of God upon the unbelieving world, afterwards descent with His Church and establish His glorious and literal kingdom over all the nations for a thousand years.
- We believe that the spirits of the saved at death go immediately to be with Christ in Heaven; That at His second coming their works will be judged and rewards determined; that the spirits of the unsaved at death descend immediately into hell until the final day of judgment, at which time their bodies shall be raised from the grave, judged, and along with death and hell shall be cast into the Lake of Fire – – the place of final and everlasting punishment.
- We believe in the priesthood of all believers, that Christ is our Great High Priest and through Him every born again person has direct access into God’s presence without the need of a human priest; that the believer has the right and responsibility to personally study and interpret the Scriptures guided by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the New Testament Church is an organized body of born again, baptized believers practicing scriptural ordinances and actively engaged in fulfilling the Great Commission.
- We believe the two spiritual ordinances given to the local church are baptism by immersion of believers only, and the Lord’s Supper to be partaken of by obedient Christians.